What are the benefits of Digital Autopsy?
• Improved speed of examination minimises delays in releasing the body for burial or cremation
• Certain medical conditions such as intracranial bleeds, lung pathology and burst aneurysms, can be better identified through Digital Autopsy
• The body can rotate 360 degrees to study it from different angles, which can help to identify foreign objects and causes of injury or death more clearly
• The image can be assessed remotely by more than one expert, and can be re-examined long after the body is laid to rest
• You may choose to donate your scan to medical science, for valuable use in education, training and research